Worktop Surfaces

The perfect finish to your kitchen

As one of the most crucial elements of the kitchen, the worktop is required to be both tough and practical as well as stylish and durable.

Our stunning range of kitchen worktop surfaces include Granite, Marble, Ceramics and beautiful Quartz, all of which will create a striking impact on your overall scheme. 

Discover more about our Worktop Surfaces here…

"Beautiful and elegant"

Quartz Surfaces

With the look and feel of Granite, Quartz provides a much more consistent and solid colour for your kitchen worktop without the need for periodic sealing or polishing.

Made from 93% quartz and the remaining, 7% polymer resin, our striking Quartz work surfaces are available in a wide range of styles, colours and designs.

Natural Stone Surfaces

Natural stone provides timeless style and long lasting durability for your kitchen surfaces. With each one tailor made to your exact specification by our experienced craftsmen. 

Allow our experts to guide you through the benefits of both granite and marble surfaces at our North London showroom.

"Granite & Marble"